GRID CONNECTED ROOFTOP SOLAR SCHEME
- Government of Karnataka has notified Karnataka Renewable Energy Policy 2022-27 on 30.04.2022. In order to tap the existing solar energy opportunities & other sources of Renewable generation in the State, Policy allows Grid connected Rooftop solar PV projects under Net Metering and Gross Metering arrangement.
- The Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission(KERC) has framed SRTPV Regulations, 2016 ( Implementation of Solar Rooftop Photovoltaic Plants) and its amendments / Tariff Orders/ Guidelines/ Orders issued from time to time.
- Accordingly, BESCOM is inviting Applications for all its consumers such as Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Educational institutions etc for installation of grid connected rooftop solar and executing power purchase agreement for a period of 25 years as per KERC determined tariff from time to time.
Procedure / Timelines
MNRE Subsidy Scheme
- Guidelines of Rooftop Solar system at residential house under simplified procedure
- Stepwise Procedure
- Application Process
- CFA / Subsidy Structure
- Specimen of photographs
- Agreement with scope of work
- Bill of Material
- Technical Specifications
- Quality Standards
- O&M Guidelines
- ALMM List
- ALMM Declaration
- MNRE Empanelled Vendor Details
BESCOM Coporate Office, Bengaluru 560001
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org